Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DBSB '12: MI, Day 1: Dinner Break

So, even though Sarah's in charge of Berlin posts, she still wanted me to do this one. When I asked why, she said, and I quote,

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOUR PICTURES OF FOOD
/RAGE
/EATSEVERYTHING"

I just can't argue with that kind of logic.

After the many lovely hours we spent walking through the Altes and Neues Museums, Sarah and I decided we were just too hungry to keep going, so we decided to look for a place to eat.


{1}

Eating at an Asian restaurant while in Berlin makes sense, no?






The food was delicious and filling and glorious, and our waiter was the most adorable boy alive. He asked us where we were from and was very excited to hear that Sarah was from New York. Also, apparently tipping isn't a thing in Germany, and so, since we chose to do it anyway, he presented us with gifts! An espresso for me and a Chinese wine for Sarah (the latter not pictured.)




It was my first time trying espresso and, though Sarah looks very posh and hip while holding the cup, I hated it.



Sarah wasn't a big fan of her wine, either.


No comments:

Post a Comment