Friday, December 30, 2011

Costa Adeje

























While I would choose the mountains over the sea any day (though I love the sea, I just really like mountains), Costa Adeje obviously had the best of both worlds. I usually dislike the beach on principle, but there was something about these that made me fall in love with them. It may have been the fact that it wasn't really sand, but stones, and stones don't stick to every possible surface on your body. Perhaps it was seeing so many dogs playing fetch and running away from the incoming waves. It's also possible it was the weather, nice and cool and without even a hint of heat. Costa Adeje was chock full of tourists, and I actually heard English and German more often than Spanish. Tenerife is apparently quite popular with the northerners.






No comments:

Post a Comment