Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello Kitty

So, after a few days of being in Tenerife, and walking around, and going into a thousand different shops, I realized something: Tenerife is obsessed with Hello Kitty. I remember mentioning it to my cousin, and her making this confused face, like, "What are you talking about? What is even Hello Kitty?" So I realized something else: Tenerife is in denial. Because you can't tell me, after you see the following pictures (which were, by the way, collected over the course of only three [3] days), that I am incorrect.



Hello Kitty is everywhere you go. Grocery shops, clothing and shoe stores, and bazaars. She comes in many forms, including, though not limited to, coffee mugs, shoes, shirts, underwear, cookie boxes, perfume bottles, make up kits, playing cards, pens, markers, other stationery, phone/computer/camera cases, bags, pocketbooks, and even electronics (DVD players, computers, TVs, flashdrives, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment